Search found 2 matches

by FizzGig
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:55 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: First year
Replies: 5
Views: 1958

Re: First year

I'm a newbie too. Can't wait! So excited! Eating up all the info I can find online, still I know I won't Really Know 'till I get there. ya'know? Hope to meet you in the dust!
by FizzGig
Mon May 07, 2018 1:48 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Allow myself to introduce. . .
Replies: 4
Views: 2742

Allow myself to introduce. . .

Hi guys Stars in my eyes, I canna wait!, birgin here. I live as far as one can get to the other side of the country from BRC but I will be there this year volunteering (and hopefully camping) with ESD. I have probably 480 questions at this point but mostly I'm excited. Well excited AND scared. But w...

Go to advanced search