Search found 5 matches
- Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:15 am
- Forum: 2011 Art & Performance
- Topic: Looking for musicians
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2663
Re: Looking for musicians
Let me know when and where your playing during BM and I will be sure to come and sit in again! [quote="Galaxo Magic"][quote="blink"]Yes....I remember playing with you guys. I loved it...When you playing again on the playa, what's your schedule? I would love to sit in with you again! You should defin...
- Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:22 am
- Forum: 2011 Art & Performance
- Topic: Looking for musicians
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2663
Re: Looking for musicians
Yes....I remember playing with you guys. I loved it...When you playing again on the playa, what's your schedule? I would love to sit in with you again! You should definitely check out our sushi party at our camp (Want It) at 9:30 and esplanade (I will be playing the opening set) at dusk. [quote="Gal...
- Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:54 pm
- Forum: 2011 Art & Performance
- Topic: Looking for musicians
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2663
Re: Looking for musicians
I am a member of the Burning Band....you guys played our camp sushi party last year (Camp Want It). I'm the guy with the el wire cornet. I've played with you guys for 1 or two gigs over the past 6 years. I've been in conversations with Carbon. We will definitely play with you guys again this year. L...
- Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:27 pm
- Forum: 2011 Art & Performance
- Topic: Looking for musicians
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2663
Looking for musicians
My name is Mister Blink (7th year on the playa). I'm a college music professor and one of my good friends who is also a music teacher is coming out to the playa this year. I am a trumpet/percussionist. He is a professional piano/accordion player. We are looking for a couple of people to help fill ou...
- Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:47 pm
- Forum: 2005 Art & Performance
- Topic: Burning Band
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1987
Burning Band
Hi All!
My name is blink (the one with the el wire cornet). Im trying to get in contact with people from the burning band...does anyone have there info?
thanks
My name is blink (the one with the el wire cornet). Im trying to get in contact with people from the burning band...does anyone have there info?
thanks