Search found 3 matches

by Kalmc
Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:16 pm
Forum: 2018 Found On The Playa
Topic: Found black iPhone 10
Replies: 3
Views: 2349

Re: Found black iPhone 10

I found iPhone 10 at the corner of the Elvis Wedding Chapel at 7:30 and G. I found it below a BM event billboard. I lost space gray IPhone 10 in a dark navy blue speck case, it all looks black to me lol...it has scratch on screen...no password protect on it so easy to open and last pic taken was y'...
by Kalmc
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:53 pm
Forum: 2018 Lost On The Playa
Topic: Lost IPhone 10 on Sunday 9-2-18, recd text it was at Mimosa Sunrise Camp
Replies: 1
Views: 556

Re: Lost IPhone 10 on Sunday 9-2-18, recd text it was at Mimosa Sunrise Camp

Navy blue speck phone case, gray 64 gb IPhone 10. No screen lock set up in it. Bluebird, spotify, fit bit, bible apps on phone. Last pick taken was of the Y`ALL sign. Lost on Sunday, 9-2-18. Got a text it was at mimosa sunrise camp (830 and G) but not there by time we got text. I have sent texts to...
by Kalmc
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:54 pm
Forum: 2018 Lost On The Playa
Topic: Lost IPhone 10 on Sunday 9-2-18, recd text it was at Mimosa Sunrise Camp
Replies: 1
Views: 556

Lost IPhone 10 on Sunday 9-2-18, recd text it was at Mimosa Sunrise Camp

Navy blue speck phone case, back IPhone 10. No screen lock set up in it. Bluebird, spotify, fit bit, bible apps on phone. Last pick taken was of the Y`ALL sign. Lost on Sunday, 9-2-18. Got a text it was at mimosa sunrise camp (830 and G) but not there by time we got text. I have sent texts to it wit...

Go to advanced search