Search found 5 matches

by phoenixchild
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:11 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Living vicariously.
Replies: 4
Views: 2740

Re: Living vicariously.

No. I missed out on a ticket.
And then I just ran out of time.
by phoenixchild
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:40 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Living vicariously.
Replies: 4
Views: 2740

Living vicariously.

I didn't make it to Black Rock City this year, so now I have to dream through your eyes.
So, I gotta know, everybody; how was it?
(details please)
by phoenixchild
Tue May 07, 2019 5:58 pm
Forum: Rideshares & Resource Sharing
Topic: rideshare
Replies: 1
Views: 962

rideshare

Hello Burners, Trying for the July sale for a ticket. I'm looking for anyone passing anywhere near London, Ontario on their way to Black Rock City this year. I'm trying to get accepted for a post among the Temple guardians, should the gods smile upon my ugly ass, so if any burner is going early (say...
by phoenixchild
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Donald Trump is my hero
Replies: 2851
Views: 472179

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

:lol: Oligarch, that's funny. Dry, but funny.
by phoenixchild
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:44 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Greetings
Replies: 2
Views: 1420

Greetings

Looking forward to the opportunity to join Burning Man for 2019, and beyond.
Also looking to connect with local burners in Ontario, Canada.
As well, looking for information regarding tickets, the Temple Guards, and the Lamplighters.
Thank you for your time.

Go to advanced search