Search found 2 matches

by Mishiya
Sat May 25, 2019 12:44 am
Forum: Tickets Discussion
Topic: Mail vs Will Call for getting tickets - pros/cons?
Replies: 5
Views: 3102

Re: Mail vs Will Call for getting tickets - pros/cons?

Thank you!! This is what I was leaning towards but wasn’t sure if the line was bad enough to get it mailed. Appreciate your responses :) And I missed that line about the tickets if taking bus, so thanks!
by Mishiya
Wed May 22, 2019 7:12 pm
Forum: Tickets Discussion
Topic: Mail vs Will Call for getting tickets - pros/cons?
Replies: 5
Views: 3102

Mail vs Will Call for getting tickets - pros/cons?

This is my first year going. I selected a mailing option for my ticket but have the fear that it will get lost or I would lose it in transit, so I was thinking of switching to Will Call. I'm curious what your experience has been with the pros/cons of mail vs. will call? And does it make a difference...

Go to advanced search