Search found 3 matches

by Fiddlerfairie
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:31 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Finding my Home <3
Replies: 5
Views: 2307

Re: Finding my Home <3

noted, my apologies
by Fiddlerfairie
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:17 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Finding my Home <3
Replies: 5
Views: 2307

Re: Finding my Home <3

Thanks for the response! I appreciate the advice and am actively seeking out/reaching out to my community in every possible way.

Vehicle pass already secured
<3
by Fiddlerfairie
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:18 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Finding my Home <3
Replies: 5
Views: 2307

Finding my Home <3

Every seasoned burner remembers that feeling when they secured their first burning man tickets. Oh, the waves of emotion! What a roller coaster ride! I hit the main sale this year, and my wildest dreams came true. I'm going to go find my home *a place to belong*. I've dreamt of the playa since i was...

Go to advanced search