Search found 3 matches

by sexyleira
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:35 pm
Forum: Rideshares & Resource Sharing
Topic: 3rd Burn looking for road trip buddies with bus for post burn US tour
Replies: 6
Views: 1800

Re: 3rd Burn looking for road trip buddies with bus for post burn US tour

This may sound wild, spontaneous, adventurous, and fun... which is why I'm posting this here! I thought about bringing my camper out west for Burning Man and was about to scrap the whole idea since I wouldn't be able to drive it back until I thought about this opportunity for someone... I'm offering...
by sexyleira
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:08 am
Forum: Rideshares & Resource Sharing
Topic: help transporting art to burning man from atlanta
Replies: 4
Views: 1346

Re: help transporting art to burning man from atlanta

Dianajuhn! I'm thinking to drive from Nashville to out there. I could help you get it out there if so! Can you private message me?
by sexyleira
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:05 am
Forum: Rideshares & Resource Sharing
Topic: Nashville <> BRC
Replies: 3
Views: 3065

Nashville <> BRC

I’m driving out west to BRC this year with my 21 ft. camper and looking for someone who’d want to do the drive as well. I’m towing with a Ford Expedition so I’ll be able to bring out all of your supplies! And of course during the road trip you’ll have the camper to stay in. I was thinking if either ...

Go to advanced search