Search found 2 matches

by controlvoltage
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:31 pm
Forum: Rideshares & Resource Sharing
Topic: Driving Asheville NC to BRC, looking for copilot
Replies: 1
Views: 852

Driving Asheville NC to BRC, looking for copilot

Hey all, I'm planning to drive cross-country from the Southeast, starting in Asheville, and arriving on playa on the 19th for build week. I had someone who was gonna share driving duties but something came up for them; it's about 2500 miles and I'd rather not do them all solo. Just putting this out ...
by controlvoltage
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:21 pm
Forum: Rideshares & Resource Sharing
Topic: Looking for a ride for just my bike Asheville NC to BRC!
Replies: 1
Views: 854

Re: Looking for a ride for just my bike Asheville NC to BRC!

Hi, I'm planning on driving from Asheville NC to BRC. Although... my copilot fell through so I'm looking for someone who wants to ride with. Depending on how the calculus works out on that one, I *might* have room for your bike. Hopefully someone else has their situation 100% figured out and can hel...

Go to advanced search