Search found 2 matches

by Traveling_Fuel007
Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:44 pm
Forum: Tickets Discussion
Topic: Too many people dropping out this year?
Replies: 8
Views: 860

Re: Too many people dropping out this year?

Hello Burnorburn,

I have a ticket for sale at face value with one VP + shipping. Must take both. Let me know ASAP if you want them (also posted in ticket discussion).
P.S.: I agree with your assessment about drop-outs and camps.
by Traveling_Fuel007
Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:38 pm
Forum: Tickets/Pases Offered
Topic: 1 Ticket, 1 Vehicle Pass Offered Face Value + Shipping
Replies: 0
Views: 71

1 Ticket, 1 Vehicle Pass Offered Face Value + Shipping

Face value ticket with fees and vehicle pass offered. Must take both. I can 2-day USPS Priority Mail them to you once $ is Zelled. Located in Florida. Long time Burner; no tricks, no deceit.

Go to advanced search