Search found 10223 matches

by unjonharley
Sat Oct 11, 2025 3:04 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Donald Trump is my hero
Replies: 2851
Views: 469199

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Der Fuhers dinner whiney
by unjonharley
Mon Sep 22, 2025 6:35 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Donald Trump is my hero
Replies: 2851
Views: 469199

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Are you Antifa. Then your a terrorist. Ask our hero Trump
by unjonharley
Wed Sep 10, 2025 4:23 pm
Forum: Power & Electronics
Topic: Help w/AMG deep cycle marine battery
Replies: 17
Views: 400

Re: Help w/AMG deep cycle marine battery

Captain Goddammit wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 03, 2025 7:15 pm
I mean, I put up a new shop and did radiant heat in the concrete floor, so maybe my results may vary…

Hey everyone… I’ve been gone a long time… l started going to Hawaii instead…
I think it’s time to return to the playa!
[/quote

He's bringing that ugly boat too.
by unjonharley
Wed Sep 10, 2025 4:10 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: "It's news to me!"
Replies: 1386
Views: 258958

Re: "It's news to me!"

sadie wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 05, 2025 7:21 am
Brilliant...and horrifyingly true.
BUMP
by unjonharley
Fri Sep 05, 2025 10:10 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: I'm so old I remember when...
Replies: 615
Views: 123035

Re: I'm so old I remember when... I went to Burningman

Simon of the Playa wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:04 pm
shut up and let daddy watch his westerns on "decades" tv.


btw, catheter cowboy is a god...
by unjonharley
Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:57 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: I'm so old I remember when...
Replies: 615
Views: 123035

Re: I'm so old I remember when...

I remember penny post cards and 3 cent letters.
by unjonharley
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:58 am
Forum: Building & Making Art
Topic: Does anyone have experience driving steel posts into the playa?
Replies: 17
Views: 635

Re: Does anyone have experience driving steel posts into the playa?

I use a steel pipe with a welded end to drive T-post. Store bought post drivers do not have the punch. But will do. "BUT". Getting the post out at then end of BM is another story. Went to the farm store and bought a T-post puller. It is a thick steel plate, few inches wide and some long. The puller ...
by unjonharley
Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:22 pm
Forum: Bikes & Transportation
Topic: Ebike regulations
Replies: 60
Views: 3730

Re: Ebike regulations

Salem OR. electric mobility speed is limited to 8 mph. My chair runs 5mph. The E bikes are fast enough to get a person in traffic killed. 2019 I asked two on segways to slow down. Was promply told to get fucked. MVD needs to lic # these things.
by unjonharley
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:44 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Can't make this shit up!
Replies: 186
Views: 24127

Re: Can't make this shit up!

It's all bbullshit. Until we are told by the DOJ.
by unjonharley
Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:22 am
Forum: Bikes & Transportation
Topic: Protecting your car on the playa
Replies: 31
Views: 15687

Re: Protecting your car on the playa

i just let it happen. Then have it cleaned. There is no way to stop the dust. It tahe a week of showers to get the dust out of your body.You will eat a pound of dust to have a good time. "adttitude" : What du
st?
by unjonharley
Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:29 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Rest In Peace
Replies: 3392
Views: 729421

Re: Rest In Peace

Elorrum wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:51 am
David McCullough
Wow!
by unjonharley
Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:44 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: I'm so old I remember when...
Replies: 615
Views: 123035

Re: I'm so old I remember when...

I was alive when this thread started.
by unjonharley
Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:48 pm
Forum: Building Camps
Topic: What Do You Use For Kitchen Lighting?
Replies: 7
Views: 686

Re: What Do You Use For Kitchen Lighting?

I use those garden light for everything. A head lamp help while fixing food or making up a bed roll.
by unjonharley
Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:29 am
Forum: Food & Drink
Topic: Frozen vacuum-sealed meals?
Replies: 12
Views: 2515

Re: Frozen vacuum-sealed meals?

I use a steamer basket in the pot. Just like home.
by unjonharley
Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:15 am
Forum: Q & A Tips and Tricks
Topic: Ratchet straps or used climbing rope?
Replies: 19
Views: 10652

Re: Ratchet straps or used climbing rope?

Cambuckel straps are good. Roll (tighten) with linemans pliers . Quick release
by unjonharley
Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:06 am
Forum: Keeping Cool
Topic: New and improved Evaporation Cooler designs (swamp cooler)
Replies: 12
Views: 1440

Re: New and improved Evaporation Cooler designs (swamp cooler)

Putting my evap. in a cooler. Intake side pump water. Center pad screen. Output side a small ice (food) container and pump water. Cooler and cooler.
by unjonharley
Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:00 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Hello folks!
Replies: 15
Views: 1097

Re: Hello folks!

Mary has been in the oven thr last couple of days.. Hello Mary are you half bahed now? :mrgreen: :D
by unjonharley
Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:25 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Hello folks!
Replies: 15
Views: 1097

Re: Hello folks!

Hey Mary -
by unjonharley
Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:14 pm
Forum: Q & A Tips and Tricks
Topic: Any diabetic burners out there?
Replies: 59
Views: 34225

Re: Any diabetic burners out there?

In 02 my diabetic camp mate was driving all over the road and ditchs ahead of me. Took 25 mile of blowing horn and CB to stop him. After that I took the lead and kept an eye on him when we rest stopped. We went to BM from 02 - 10 together. YES YOU NEED A WING MAN
by unjonharley
Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:53 pm
Forum: Bikes & Transportation
Topic: Protecting your car on the playa
Replies: 31
Views: 15687

Re: Protecting your car on the playa

Suggest . Do not use a car cover . . The wind will use it for sand paper
by unjonharley
Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:27 am
Forum: Power & Electronics
Topic: Landmark for Camp Site - Balloons
Replies: 33
Views: 10319

Re: Landmark for Camp Site - Balloons

During 'the burn' last year somebody thought it would be a good/fun idea to bring a long string of helium balloons on a string with them. This lady was trying to make her way through the crowd with this string getting caught on art cars, stilt walkers, and even people who were just on foot. The win...
by unjonharley
Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:20 am
Forum: Food & Drink
Topic: Deyhidrated food packs
Replies: 24
Views: 13034

Re: Deyhidrated food packs

Hi guys I'm coming over from the uk and was looking to minimise on space for what I bring food wise I have been looking around and wondered if any one could help with a place to get a ration pack like the one in the link below but ideally I'm looking to buy it once I touch down in the USA and not h...
by unjonharley
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:20 am
Forum: Food & Drink
Topic: i need my coffee !!!
Replies: 34
Views: 7520

Re: i need my coffee !!!

:coffee: :mrgreen:
by unjonharley
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:16 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Re: The 2025 Burning Man Bar is open
Replies: 1631
Views: 199305

Re: Re: The 2025 Burning Man Bar is open

THANKS figman
by unjonharley
Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:14 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Rest In Peace
Replies: 3392
Views: 729421

Re: Rest In Peace

Happy Tails Russ T. Fur .. a.k.a. Kittie Boy . . We had a good 17 year run . .
by unjonharley
Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:37 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: I'm Still here!
Replies: 15
Views: 3721

Re: I'm Still here!

unjonharley
by unjonharley
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:58 am
Forum: Philosophical Center
Topic: What's the problem? What's the solution?
Replies: 20
Views: 5717

Re: What's the problem? What's the solution?

Token wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:19 pm
some seeing eye wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:31 pm
I have thought about erecting a large Faraday shield against mobile phone service out by the airport :D
Only if there is a big-ass Tesla Coil on top of it!
WHS !
by unjonharley
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:58 am
Forum: Q & A Tips and Tricks
Topic: Port-a-potty Situation Currently?
Replies: 10
Views: 4191

Re: Port-a-potty Situation Currently?

gaminwench wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:44 pm
The last five years, our camp had private portos. Best decision ever.
My own urine container has made potty/pee experience much better .. Next year it will be a 5 gallon water tank , , with a hose and Jack and jane pee-funnels . .

Go to advanced search