Search found 3 matches

by Mayraleroy2026
Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:46 pm
Forum: 2026 Lost On The Playa
Topic: Wedding ring
Replies: 1
Views: 16

Re: Wedding ring

Could you send me a photo? I really want to find my ring.
by Mayraleroy2026
Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:41 pm
Forum: 2026 Lost On The Playa
Topic: Wedding ring
Replies: 1
Views: 16

Wedding ring

I know it's a long shot, but I'm not going to give up trying. On Thursday, September 3, I lost my wedding ring while we were waiting in line to get into Burning Man; it was the day it started raining, and it was so windy that you couldn't see a thing. If anyone has found it, it would be great to get...
by Mayraleroy2026
Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:32 pm
Forum: 2026 Found On The Playa
Topic: FOUND: mens tantalum wedding band
Replies: 2
Views: 45

Re: FOUND: mens tantalum wedding band

Is there any way I can get in touch with you? I’ve lost my ring and it matches the description. I’d like to see a photo or find out where you found it.

Go to advanced search