Search found 3 matches

by mmaier
Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:14 pm
Forum: 2026 Found On The Playa
Topic: Top hat/cowboy hat
Replies: 4
Views: 60

Re: Top hat/cowboy hat

Sorry, I realized I can add an attachment here. See pics of hat!
by mmaier
Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:12 pm
Forum: 2026 Lost On The Playa
Topic: Lost black men’s bowler-looking hat
Replies: 0
Views: 8

Lost black men’s bowler-looking hat

Lost Wednesday of burn week. Blew off my friend’s head and rolled away. Hard to describe but have pics. Had a unique buckle band on it if it’s still on and didn’t fall off. The band is made up of round metal pieces and looks like a belt. See attachments. Thank you for your help!
by mmaier
Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:07 pm
Forum: 2026 Found On The Playa
Topic: Top hat/cowboy hat
Replies: 4
Views: 60

Re: Top hat/cowboy hat

I have a picture that I can share if you wouldn’t mind communicating over email. It may belong to my friend. He lost it Wednesday night of burn week in that dust storm. Black hat. Had a unique buckle band around it but that could have fallen off. Best way to describe it is that it’s like a bowler ha...

Go to advanced search