Search found 2994 matches
- Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:54 am
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: I'm so old I remember when...
- Replies: 615
- Views: 123011
Re: I'm so old I remember when...
I remember colored and patterned toilet paper
- Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:20 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: GIF's, for fun and profit
- Replies: 932
- Views: 205791
Re: GIF's, for fun and profit
could have at least said "Pull my finger"Perpetual Burn wrote:
- Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:52 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: what are you listening to?
- Replies: 3095
- Views: 612196
- Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:12 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: what are you listening to?
- Replies: 3095
- Views: 612196
- Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:06 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: I'm so old I remember when...
- Replies: 615
- Views: 123011
Re: I'm so old I remember when...
I remember when Canadian version of Ford pickup trucks were called Mercury.
- Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:28 am
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: Nevada legalizes recreational marijuana
- Replies: 58
- Views: 18738
- Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:45 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: what are you listening to?
- Replies: 3095
- Views: 612196
- Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:04 am
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: I'm so old I remember when...
- Replies: 615
- Views: 123011
Re: I'm so old I remember when...
I remember when a movie preview was a
movie preview, maybe a clip...not a trailer
movie preview, maybe a clip...not a trailer
- Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:03 am
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: I'm so old I remember when...
- Replies: 615
- Views: 123011
Re: I'm so old I remember when...
I remember when a trailer was a vehicle that was pulled/towed behind another vehicle...not a movie preview
- Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:49 am
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: I'm so old I remember when...
- Replies: 615
- Views: 123011
Re: I'm so old I remember when...
Curb feelers

That "rod" that's forward of the tire is a curb feeler
I guess you can still find but they're not as popular as they were back then.
When cars had personality not to mention white wall tires
That "rod" that's forward of the tire is a curb feeler
I guess you can still find but they're not as popular as they were back then.
When cars had personality not to mention white wall tires
- Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:10 am
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: what are you listening to?
- Replies: 3095
- Views: 612196
- Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:13 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: what are you listening to?
- Replies: 3095
- Views: 612196
- Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:05 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: what are you listening to?
- Replies: 3095
- Views: 612196
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:23 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: I'm so old I remember when...
- Replies: 615
- Views: 123011
Re: I'm so old I remember when...
guess that's better than Methuselahcryoguy wrote:I’m so old Jesus sat in front of me in the third grade!
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:16 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: what are you listening to?
- Replies: 3095
- Views: 612196
- Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:24 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: I'm so old I remember when...
- Replies: 615
- Views: 123011
Re: I'm so old I remember when...
"BUMP"
I remember when college bowl games were played on new years day as opposed to being scattered several days before and after
The rose bowl, sugar bowl, cotton bowl, orange bowl and fiesta bowl. The rose bowl being the biggest
I remember when college bowl games were played on new years day as opposed to being scattered several days before and after
The rose bowl, sugar bowl, cotton bowl, orange bowl and fiesta bowl. The rose bowl being the biggest
- Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:23 am
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: your stupid joke here
- Replies: 1141
- Views: 363022
Re: your stupid joke here
A farmer gets in his pickemup truck and drives down the road to his neighbors farm. He knocks on the door and a 11 year old boy answers. "Is your dad or mom home?" asked the farmer. "No, they went into town." "How about your older brother Howard, is he here?" "No, he went with mom and dad." The farm...
- Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:05 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: Rest In Peace
- Replies: 3392
- Views: 729396
Re: Rest In Peace

Heather Menzies-Urich third from right, better known as Louisa on The Sound of Music. 68
- Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:39 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: The Bar 2017 Edition
- Replies: 812
- Views: 186592
Re: The Bar 2017 Edition
Now its my turn. Along with 120 guestsRatty wrote:Eplaya is ALL MINE. 131 online. I'm the ONLY registered user. (plus 3 hidden). Well, I guess I'm drinking alone. Cheers
- Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:31 am
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: The Bar 2017 Edition
- Replies: 812
- Views: 186592
Re: The Bar 2017 Edition
Normally I don't turn the heater/furnace on until Thanksgiving, or at least Veterans Day. But a few inches of snow on the surrounding mountains and rain/wet snow mix here in the valleys this past Thursday made me give in, the last day of summer. 29 this morning in Carson City. Hope it's not a precur...
- Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:34 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: your stupid joke here
- Replies: 1141
- Views: 363022
Re: your stupid joke here
A doctor and his wife were having a heated argument during breakfast. The doctor stands up and yells "Well you're not that great in bed either" and storms out the door and goes to work. Throughout the morning the doctor is thinking about what he said and reasons "I have to apologize. I'll call her d...
- Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:26 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: your stupid joke here
- Replies: 1141
- Views: 363022
Re: your stupid joke here
A male portobello mushroom strolls into a saloon, bellies up to the bar.
The bar tender says "Sorry, we don't serve mushrooms"
The mushroom replies "Why not? I'm a fun guy"
The bar tender says "Sorry, we don't serve mushrooms"
The mushroom replies "Why not? I'm a fun guy"
- Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:55 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: what are you listening to?
- Replies: 3095
- Views: 612196
- Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:39 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: what are you listening to?
- Replies: 3095
- Views: 612196
- Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:12 am
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: Rest In Peace
- Replies: 3392
- Views: 729396
Re: Rest In Peace
Country legend Don Williams aka The Gentle Giant forever 78
- Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:13 pm
- Forum: Power & Electronics
- Topic: Cruise America RV + Your Own Generator?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5457
Re: Cruise America RV + Your Own Generator?
I've noticed that a lot of Burners come from El Monte
- Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: what are you listening to?
- Replies: 3095
- Views: 612196
Re: what are you listening to?
Real country! Again !
- Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:21 pm
- Forum: Theme Camps & Villages
- Topic: Pussy Avalanche (we like cats - yo!) - has space!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6402
Re: Pussy Avalanche (we like cats - yo!) - has space!
Keep this thread updated for next year. I'll do my damndest to get a ticket and vp pass even if it means an expensive one.
Seriously, I have 9 cats at home raging from 10 months to 17 years old. Plus several strays in the neighborhood.
Seriously, I have 9 cats at home raging from 10 months to 17 years old. Plus several strays in the neighborhood.
- Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:49 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: what are you listening to?
- Replies: 3095
- Views: 612196
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:49 pm
- Forum: Open Discussion
- Topic: GIF's, for fun and profit
- Replies: 932
- Views: 205791
