Search found 2 matches

by saxfunaftermath
Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:26 pm
Forum: 2012 Tickets Discussion
Topic: Burning Man 2012 Tickets FAQ
Replies: 591
Views: 98153

Re: Burning Man 2012 Tickets FAQ

It still leaves the question of if I opt for all 3 tiers are they going to run the lottery for tier 3 first and then tier 2 and then tier 1 or will it be tier 1 then tier 2 then tier 3. Obviously that would make a big difference. If they were trying to shake out the tier-3 people first then I proba...
by saxfunaftermath
Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:14 pm
Forum: 2008 Theme Camps
Topic: Camp Nomadia - a camp for Nomads
Replies: 6
Views: 3131

1st (2nd) generation bedouin

Hello Gnomads,

My dad was the last of his family of nomadic bedouins in Saudi Arabia before coming to America, and I though joining this camp might be a good way to rediscover my roots in the desert, in tribute as well to my father's American Dream. I am a lone newbie.

Go to advanced search