Search found 16 matches

by smithe2383
Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:06 pm
Forum: 2013 Art & Performance
Topic: Crew and Understudies needed for Rocky Horror on the playa
Replies: 0
Views: 610

Crew and Understudies needed for Rocky Horror on the playa

The Six Minute Players are returning to the playa to entertain audiences once again with their production of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, 11:59 PM Friday night, at Videogasm in Snowflake Village 8:30 and E. This year we are in need of understudies for all roles and additional crew members to assis...
by smithe2383
Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:53 pm
Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
Topic: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL
Replies: 26
Views: 4533

Re: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL

I also have a red plastic jumpsuit, LOL!

It's amazing the crap you acquire after attending Burning Man for a few years. Whenever anyone needs something for their costume/outfit, I always seem to have it.
by smithe2383
Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:16 pm
Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
Topic: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL
Replies: 26
Views: 4533

Re: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL

I have an extra maids costume... *hint hint :) You know you want it. Everyone else is doing it. This will make you cool. Actually the show is a hoot and it's a great time. I highly suggest doing it at least once with us. Also, you can't really see how many people are out in the audience because of t...
by smithe2383
Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:10 pm
Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
Topic: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL
Replies: 26
Views: 4533

Re: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL

mgb327 - Would love to have you! I still have Magenta open... AntiM - I haven't heard from Ranger Genius either. Let him know I just sent the post request to the JRS and it should be published soon. If I don't hear from him before it's posted I'll probably recast the role...assuming someone wants it...
by smithe2383
Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:31 am
Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
Topic: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL
Replies: 26
Views: 4533

Re: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL

I don't know if we recorded that one (I wasn't on the playa that year) but I'll check it out and get it to you if we did.
by smithe2383
Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:19 am
Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
Topic: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL
Replies: 26
Views: 4533

Re: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL

The links have been moved to a new hosting service and should be up and running soon
by smithe2383
Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:50 pm
Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
Topic: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL
Replies: 26
Views: 4533

Re: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL

Bounce530 - Awesome! We love the people that love us :) The fans make the show!
by smithe2383
Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:21 pm
Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
Topic: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL
Replies: 26
Views: 4533

Re: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL

Drawingablank - Thank you. I notified the all mighty master of the Western Mass page :)
by smithe2383
Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:22 pm
Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
Topic: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL
Replies: 26
Views: 4533

Re: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL

Drawingablank - They are really large files and sometimes just take quite a while to load but I'll check on it. Thanks!

AntiM- Can't wait to have you again!
by smithe2383
Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:19 pm
Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
Topic: ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL
Replies: 26
Views: 4533

ROCKY HORROR 2012 CASTING CALL

The Six Minute Players will be returning to the playa for a seventh season of the Rocky Horror Picture Show with the help of the lovely folks at Videogasm. Have you always wanted to wear sexy lingerie, heels, marvelous makeup and (non-feather) boas on the playa while dancing your heart out and prete...
by smithe2383
Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 pm
Forum: 2011 Art & Performance
Topic: Casting Performers: Rocky Horror at Videogasm 2011
Replies: 20
Views: 3093

Re: Casting Performers: Rocky Horror at Videogasm 2011

@AntiM - Fantastic! I will pul you down as the Crim and Ranger Genius as Eddie. Please make sure you both join the yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Rockyhorror_burningman/ MyLarry is still welcome to play RiffRaff even with a bushy beard if he's interested... @C.f.M. - Bring the costume ...
by smithe2383
Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:50 am
Forum: 2011 Art & Performance
Topic: Casting Performers: Rocky Horror at Videogasm 2011
Replies: 20
Views: 3093

Re:

@AntiM - Definitely let me know if you can do it or not! Casting time is here!
by smithe2383
Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:52 pm
Forum: 2011 Art & Performance
Topic: Casting Performers: Rocky Horror at Videogasm 2011
Replies: 20
Views: 3093

graidawg - LOL! I would be more than happy to throw you up on stage during the Time Warp! Any chance I could use you for prop support as well?
by smithe2383
Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:55 pm
Forum: 2011 Art & Performance
Topic: Casting Performers: Rocky Horror at Videogasm 2011
Replies: 20
Views: 3093

graidawg - No worries about singing, this is a shadow show so there is no singing required, which is a big relief for most people! Take some time, watch the show a couple more times and let me know which role you would like! I would hate to put anyone in a part and find out they don't like it. Just ...
by smithe2383
Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Forum: 2011 Art & Performance
Topic: Casting Performers: Rocky Horror at Videogasm 2011
Replies: 20
Views: 3093

Bounce530 - Any chance you would be interested in emceeing again? The audience loved you and you had me cracking up! Clar-i-ty - Does that mean I should put you down for Columbia?!?!?! What a fantastic role, that was my very first! AntiM - Would you like to be the Crim again? graidawg - Would love t...
by smithe2383
Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 pm
Forum: 2011 Art & Performance
Topic: Casting Performers: Rocky Horror at Videogasm 2011
Replies: 20
Views: 3093

Casting Performers: Rocky Horror at Videogasm 2011

CASTING CALL!!! After a one year hiatus the Six-Minute Players will be returning to the playa for a sixth season of the Rocky Horror Picture Show with the help of the lovely folks at Videogasm. Have you always wanted to wear sexy lingerie, heels, marvelous makeup and (non-feather) boas on the playa ...

Go to advanced search