Search found 3 matches

by Cookie-Monster
Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:48 am
Forum: Off-Playa Meetups
Topic: UK Burners thread?
Replies: 75
Views: 37173

London Decom

Hey Roamer,

I've not received my ticket as yet for this Fridays Decom. I was advised it would arrive in the post. Please could you advise me whom I need to reach out to, in order to follow up this matter.

Thanks
Cookie
by Cookie-Monster
Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:43 am
Forum: Off-Playa Meetups
Topic: UK Burners thread?
Replies: 75
Views: 37173

Hey Roamer! Thanks for your reply. I'm happy with your insight that the experience can continue throughout the year! Ill be certain to check out your recommendations. I heard about the unknown project in passing, but was unsure about how cool the experience would be in like with BM. Yes, I'm a Londo...
by Cookie-Monster
Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:21 pm
Forum: Off-Playa Meetups
Topic: UK Burners thread?
Replies: 75
Views: 37173

I Feel soooooooooooooooo lame! It just occured to me to look up online for a BM Discussion Board. I wish I had reached out on here earlier!!! I attended BM08. It was UNREAL for me. I still cant get over it. Its like I've been replaying a Scotch VHS tape in my head for the past week or so since my re...

Go to advanced search