Search found 4 matches

by xTigerLilyx
Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 pm
Forum: Power & Electronics
Topic: Glowies, Blinkies, UVies & Other Illuminations
Replies: 845
Views: 290892

websites for cool battery/solor powered lights

Does anyone know of one? Trying to find some neat lights!
by xTigerLilyx
Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 pm
Forum: Power & Electronics
Topic: Glowies, Blinkies, UVies & Other Illuminations
Replies: 845
Views: 290892

websites for cool battery/solor powered lights

Does anyone know of one? Trying to find some neat lights!
by xTigerLilyx
Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:49 pm
Forum: 2011 Share Resources
Topic: Mutant Vehicle advice: go-kart vs. atv ??
Replies: 7
Views: 3141

[quote="Isotopia"][quote] I would like to avoid getting an ATV. [/quote] I'd suggest you go ahead and write the BRC DMV and find out for sure that eiter one (or both) will not be acceptable as the rules change each year and my take could be wrong.[/quote] I did write them and both are allowed as lon...
by xTigerLilyx
Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:50 pm
Forum: 2011 Share Resources
Topic: Mutant Vehicle advice: go-kart vs. atv ??
Replies: 7
Views: 3141

Mutant Vehicle advice: go-kart vs. atv ??

My girlfriend and I are going to do a giant Gloomy Bear mutant vehicle. We are wondering what is better to buy. The frame on the "yerf dogs" are going to go best with our design. Someone told me that go-karts or bad on the playa. I would like to avoid getting an ATV. Please let me know any advice or...

Go to advanced search