Search found 4 matches

by Shibby
Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:17 pm
Forum: 2010 Art & Performance
Topic: Burning Man: Eternus Metropolis Video
Replies: 10
Views: 3616

Awesome! Thanks for the tip and the compliment! :D
by Shibby
Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:11 pm
Forum: 2010 Art & Performance
Topic: Burning Man: Eternus Metropolis Video
Replies: 10
Views: 3616

Burning Man: Eternus Metropolis Video

For the viewing pleasure of everyone on and off the playa, I present to you my compilation of my video footage from this year's burn. :D

[youtube][/youtube]
by Shibby
Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:03 pm
Forum: 2009 Art & Performance
Topic: 2009 Burning Man Tribute Video
Replies: 8
Views: 8609

Since I still had a good amount of usable footage left, I decided to make an Outtakes video. Hope you all enjoy it. :D

by Shibby
Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:04 am
Forum: 2009 Art & Performance
Topic: 2009 Burning Man Tribute Video
Replies: 8
Views: 8609

2009 Burning Man Tribute Video

A compilation of the video footage that I was able to shoot while at this year's burn. This was my first time going and I hope it won't be my only time. I only wish I had been able to get more footage before my camera batteries died. )'(

Go to advanced search