Search found 3 matches

by tomoraitis
Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:02 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: I'm new, I'm gay, I'm a designer, I'm a CMT! What Camp?
Replies: 6
Views: 1231

Re: I'm new, I'm gay, I'm a designer, I'm a CMT! What Camp?

Thanks for the tip on which camp. I noticed that some camps, Comfort and Joy, charge about 375. to join.
by tomoraitis
Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:46 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: I'm new, I'm gay, I'm a designer, I'm a CMT! What Camp?
Replies: 6
Views: 1231

I'm new, I'm gay, I'm a designer, I'm a CMT! What Camp?

I'm coming in a 10 foot Shasta Compact, a small rv I'm pulling from Santa Barbara. Which camp should I go to? I'm traveling alone. Will not be bringing a generator. When should I leave Santa Barbara? Thanks, friends.
by tomoraitis
Sun May 02, 2010 4:19 pm
Forum: 2011 Share Resources
Topic: playa dome
Replies: 31
Views: 11001

Geodesic Dome Tent 14-17 feet Best Deal?

I'm not that handy with pounding the ends flat. Does anyone know of a place besides Pacific Dome, Dessert Dome, and others that come in Google, where I can buy the hubs and cover?

This will be my first Burning Man, 2010. I have watched the creative excitement from afar and want to be there.

Go to advanced search