Search found 143 matches

by LLQchasm
Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 pm
Forum: Philosophical Center
Topic: Secret Bacon Code
Replies: 118
Views: 28753

Image
by LLQchasm
Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:58 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: High rate of credit card declines
Replies: 5
Views: 311

Oh, man. Having worked in customer service twice, the mention of "orders to Brazil" or "orders from Brazil" makes me nauseated. Only DHL shipping seemed to have a chance in hell (at the larger company and would still involve lots of replacements and refunds), & the smaller c...
by LLQchasm
Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:07 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: High rate of credit card declines
Replies: 5
Views: 311

High rate of credit card declines

As an internet merchant, I've been noticing that there has been an above normal rate of credit card declines that is a bit unusual. The average used to be around 5% or below, but now it is slightly under 20%. Also I've noticed a higher rate of orders coming from Brazil than usual. Are there any othe...
by LLQchasm
Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:35 am
Forum: 2011 Theme Camps
Topic: Come use our sex swing while everyone watches, camp
Replies: 20
Views: 4502

Bob wrote:Vapor camp.


Yeh. What's the point of announcing the existence of something in vapor space? Might as well not exist if you don't say which camp or where it is.
by LLQchasm
Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:19 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Earthquake prediction
Replies: 80
Views: 6445

Will you quit this 2012 BS already? The bill is going to come due in 2013 and it will be a bummer for those who bought it.
by LLQchasm
Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:42 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: News Reports Can Be Confusing -- Nudie Pics too!
Replies: 38
Views: 10536

Simon of the Playa wrote:oops...thread removed...it was about CSS and his revisionist history...
check his shit out here


At St. Johns they stressed the importance of "primary sources".
by LLQchasm
Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:19 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: The Wall of WRONG.
Replies: 533
Views: 77591

Simon of the Playa wrote:Image


Carrot Top used to train in Las Vegas Golds on Flamingo and Sandhill about 5 years ago. I used to train with him and some others including Ron Cetovick...
by LLQchasm
Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: News Reports Can Be Confusing -- Nudie Pics too!
Replies: 38
Views: 10536

Re: Last Train to Antarctica!

um....yeah.... backing out door.....***wondering why o why he ever started with the whole nazi-ufo-mason hoax on these boards***.... people actually BELIEVE that shit! omg... it was a joke people... yikes. I don't believe the BS in the last paragraph about 2012, etc. But I have spoken to some high ...
by LLQchasm
Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:30 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: News Reports Can Be Confusing -- Nudie Pics too!
Replies: 38
Views: 10536

I'm not a "true owner" and therefore it is not my belief. These are the ideas of an elite few who I happen to have met but I think they are despicable people. Of course not everyone thinks that way even in the top 1%, but they do exist. Okay just checking. 8) Their argument which is Machi...
by LLQchasm
Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:07 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: News Reports Can Be Confusing -- Nudie Pics too!
Replies: 38
Views: 10536

I hear factual stories presented, then a crank moron "viewpoint", and they conclude with "It's a controversy". Bill Maher essentially said the same thing; that not all opinions deserve equal weight. Somehow in the USA that has become synonymous with democracy that we should take...
by LLQchasm
Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:50 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: News Reports Can Be Confusing -- Nudie Pics too!
Replies: 38
Views: 10536

I hear factual stories presented, then a crank moron "viewpoint", and they conclude with "It's a controversy". Bill Maher essentially said the same thing; that not all opinions deserve equal weight. Somehow in the USA that has become synonymous with democracy that we should take...
by LLQchasm
Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:48 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: News Reports Can Be Confusing -- Nudie Pics too!
Replies: 38
Views: 10536

Doc Placebo has presented the SCIENTIFIC evidence for climate change that is non-disputable... Does anything strike you as ironic about this statement? Placebo maybe? :mrgreen: I know he's on this board... BTW... I'm not a skeptic about climate change. It seems to me everybody knows its happening. ...
by LLQchasm
Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:15 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: News Reports Can Be Confusing -- Nudie Pics too!
Replies: 38
Views: 10536

Re: News Reports Can Be Confusing -- Nudie Pics too!

Like this... Passive News Reports Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah ScienceDaily (Mar. 9, 2011) — Passive news reporting that Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah ...
by LLQchasm
Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:09 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: News Reports Can Be Confusing -- Nudie Pics too!
Replies: 38
Views: 10536

To completely answer you, provide evidence the debate is over. Provide evidence the media states the debate continues based upon arguments of equal merit. Please demonstrate that what you say is fact. I'm supposed to believe what you say merely because you say it? What makes you different than anyo...
by LLQchasm
Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:18 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: So this is how liberty dies...
Replies: 334
Views: 20588

Historical precedence shows that when people kill cops, the cops leave. Then, the military comes in...Remerber, cops are valuable,,,, bankers are NOT. Cascade Style Sheet... :arrow: // LLQchasm = military Dim LLQchasmMilitaryObject Set LLQchasmMilitaryObject = GetObject("C:\css\qhasm.llc"...
by LLQchasm
Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:17 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: So this is how liberty dies...
Replies: 334
Views: 20588

your internet "you" or persona whatever that may be. Remember none of this is real. I have but one persona. It's all real for me. Be careful then. You may say something that 10 years later under different political circumstances puts you in the same kind of favor that the Jewish people su...
by LLQchasm
Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:00 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: So this is how liberty dies...
Replies: 334
Views: 20588

your internet "you" or persona whatever that may be. Remember none of this is real. I have but one persona. It's all real for me. Be careful then. You may say something that 10 years later under different political circumstances puts you in the same kind of favor that the Jewish people su...
by LLQchasm
Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:37 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: So this is how liberty dies...
Replies: 334
Views: 20588

"bucks up" often creates social pressures to conform to the bad behaviors of the upper 1%. Obviously you haven't been reading my posts. Not important since the LLQ persona has made no accusation against your internet "you" or persona whatever that may be. Remember none of this i...
by LLQchasm
Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:57 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: So this is how liberty dies...
Replies: 334
Views: 20588

and LLQ, you dont know me or what i do, EVERY DAY... why don't you focus on your shit, and i'll keep tabs of mine. To defeat fascism requires teamwork, that's why. Join me and we'll take the mofo's out when its time (such as what happened in Egypt, Libya, etc). And as for C-Corp, the relevance come...
by LLQchasm
Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:13 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: So this is how liberty dies...
Replies: 334
Views: 20588

Simon of the Playa wrote:
WTF? who ARE you Kisha?


Said here he has a C-Corp which could mean he's "bucks up". A C-Corp often pays significantly more tax than an S-Corp and statistically they are usually larger.
by LLQchasm
Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:09 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: So this is how liberty dies...
Replies: 334
Views: 20588

IT'S TIME TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY Why don't you stand up and fight? Has everyone become a pussy in this country? Try to make the French work more than 32 hours in a week and they riot, but here in the USA we cook up "freedom fries" in defiance of the French. Stupid Americans. ...
by LLQchasm
Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:01 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: So this is how liberty dies...
Replies: 334
Views: 20588

IT'S TIME TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY Interesting. I'm not so opposed to the body scan of pedestrians at certain venues. But I am against the images showing so much detail--especially because it isn't necessary. A simple bit of programming could show only suspicious items on the body. There...
by LLQchasm
Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:55 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: So this is how liberty dies...
Replies: 334
Views: 20588

Trishntek wrote:LLQchasm,,,, there is a "SURVIVAL" thread which is more fitting for what you mention here. Not that I disagree with what you are saying,,, I just thought you may not have noticed the other thread.


Playa art, it imitates life...
by LLQchasm
Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:33 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: So this is how liberty dies...
Replies: 334
Views: 20588

SOtP's cynicism does demonstrate a sad state of affairs. An entire region of the planet is in a state of chaos, debt is the fastest growing part of our economy, soldiers are dying for a tribal wasteland, pirates get away with mayhem and our society is so engrossed with a royal wedding and the implo...
by LLQchasm
Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:25 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: So this is how liberty dies...
Replies: 334
Views: 20588

SOtP's cynicism does demonstrate a sad state of affairs. An entire region of the planet is in a state of chaos, debt is the fastest growing part of our economy, soldiers are dying for a tribal wasteland, pirates get away with mayhem and our society is so engrossed with a royal wedding and the implo...
by LLQchasm
Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:35 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: A plan to balance the Federal Budget by 2020
Replies: 185
Views: 11680

Fix campaign financing...local people know the needs of their states and constituents, but they often put corporate interests ahead of those needs because that's who's paying for their campaign. Get the money out of politics is step number one. Yes. But it is unrealistic to expect campaign finance ...
by LLQchasm
Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:57 am
Forum: Philosophical Center
Topic: Capitalizing on BM! WHAT SAY YOU?
Replies: 47
Views: 5546

It looks to me that they are trying to capitalize on Slab City. I've been to Slab City and know Builder Bill and Solar Mike. The video sort of looks like Slab City, but the only problem is that there are no women. Just go to LOW road (Loners On Wheels) on any Friday night. It's just men 50+ ranting...
by LLQchasm
Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:05 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Out of one Bed, Into another
Replies: 58
Views: 2640

I didn't read the article but posted it there for those who didn't know. I was in Vegas at the time this happened and there was a lot of talk about this when it went down. My impression comes from having talked to those who were worried that they might be infected. So I guess the reason it wasn't ca...
by LLQchasm
Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:51 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Out of one Bed, Into another
Replies: 58
Views: 2640

The main issue Reid is saying is that legalized prostitution is supposedly keeping business's from coming here. Doubtful! It's not just the working girls that will be put out of work: there's bartenders, office staff, maids, security, hell even doctors could be affected. The girls are given health ...
by LLQchasm
Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Out of one Bed, Into another
Replies: 58
Views: 2640

The main issue Reid is saying is that legalized prostitution is supposedly keeping business's from coming here. Doubtful! It's not just the working girls that will be put out of work: there's bartenders, office staff, maids, security, hell even doctors could be affected. The girls are given health ...

Go to advanced search