Search found 3 matches

by Nicneven
Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:00 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Knoxville, TN to the Playa
Replies: 12
Views: 2376

Thanks Savannah. I am thinking of chipping in with some friends to get a room in Reno for Monday night. That would take the stress out of getting back to the airport and allow me to shower before flying back. I keep cringing because costs keep going up, but as my really straight-laced brother said (...
by Nicneven
Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Knoxville, TN to the Playa
Replies: 12
Views: 2376

Thanks guys! That's a bummer about the buses. They sounded like a good option for poor burners. I'll be on the lookout for rideshares. The only problem with driving out is that I'm a grad student and can't miss the extra days it would take to drive. School starts too early for us! Where there's a wi...
by Nicneven
Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:50 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Knoxville, TN to the Playa
Replies: 12
Views: 2376

Knoxville, TN to the Playa

[color=red][/color]Hello lovely burner family! I'm a long time regional burner and a Burning Man virgin. I got a scholarship ticket this year (woohoo!) and I'm trying everything I can to save money so that I can actually attend the burn. I haven't had any luck with ride shares (I know it's early, bu...

Go to advanced search