Search found 3 matches

by BrewMastrJoe
Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:45 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: FIrst Time Burner from Phoenix!!
Replies: 6
Views: 829

Re: FIrst Time Burner from Phoenix!!

LOL! ok thanks. I found an order status query and explained how im a rookie and was just curious what was up. Thanks for the suggestions. I shall heed your advice and not spaz out (if applicable) for a another few weeks
by BrewMastrJoe
Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:31 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: FIrst Time Burner from Phoenix!!
Replies: 6
Views: 829

Re: FIrst Time Burner from Phoenix!!

hey thanks for replying. Yea i def bought the tix off the main site and was billed for it. THe official bill date was 6/27. I imagine im probably being impatient, i just dont want to wait to long. Should i write them in and ask whats up?? Or wait it out?
by BrewMastrJoe
Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:11 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: FIrst Time Burner from Phoenix!!
Replies: 6
Views: 829

FIrst Time Burner from Phoenix!!

So im totally prepared for this thing....sorta. I've read the survival guide, ive got my camp equip, all the food i need planned out (some already bought), the only thing im missing is the ticket. I know this is a total rookie move, but how long does it usually take to get the email that says "your ...

Go to advanced search