I saw these guys a few weeks ago in Sacramento, with another Klezmercore band. I can at least imagine them out there in the desert, and wouldn't be surprised to hear them there.
Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:59 am
- Forum: 2011 Art & Performance
- Topic: Any Klezmer bands roaming the playa this year?!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 529
- Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:25 am
- Forum: 2011 Theme Camps
- Topic: X-perienced burners looking for theme camp
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1375
I've yet to experience more than two X's. Maybe someday.theCryptofishist wrote:I'm waiting for XXX-perienced Burners.
I have felt the searing cold pain of this situation. My deepest condolences.Dr. Pyro wrote:And for God's sake, DO NOT place your Bombay Blue Sapphire gin directly on the dry ice. It will freeze it solid in about an hour. Trust me on this one.
YGMIR That green Firetruck Camper is spectacular. What a glorious car. I can only begin to imagine all the different liquids you could shoot with such enormous pressure. Though, I guess that is under the assumption that it has a reservoir and pump. Either way, snap and crackle that's legit.
- Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:42 am
- Forum: Philosophical Center
- Topic: Madonna burns beds!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1327
A COUCH A COUCH ITS A COUCH burn it!ygmir wrote:only if the couch weighs the same as a duck.oneeyeddick wrote:Prolly some correlation to all the couch burnings that go on at BRC.
- Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:24 pm
- Forum: Get Involved Year-Round
- Topic: We still need your help to get the Post Office funded!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1358
I put in what I could which was less than I would have like. Last year the best part of my Burn was spent distributing the post. The best of Luck to you.