Search found 4 matches

by RoyP
Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:31 pm
Forum: 2014 Art & Performance
Topic: 45W RGB laser is hungry for artistic outlet
Replies: 3
Views: 4487

Re: 45W RGB laser is hungry for artistic outlet

I'll have a 30' dome for music/dance/meditation/yoga at 4:30 and G, with a nice sound system. The Bongo Dome. I'll be at 4:30 and G, on the round plaza keyhole. We're emphasizing acoustic music. creativity, and jams, but will also have dj's and dance/dubstep/house music sessions. I'd love for you to...
by RoyP
Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:59 pm
Forum: 2014 Art & Performance
Topic: Bongo Dome - a new music venue looking for participants
Replies: 2
Views: 4454

Bongo Dome - a new music venue looking for participants

I'll have a 30' dome with a great sound system at 4:30 and G, on the round plaza. The Bongo Dome! Its going to be a terrific venue for music/dance/meditation/yoga. I play vibraphone, and electronic midi vibraphone. Let's do something creative, new, anything but dubstep, (Ha Ha!) Open to ideas, colla...
by RoyP
Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 pm
Forum: Building Mutant Vehicles
Topic: HAVE HALF SIZE SCHOOL BUS
Replies: 4
Views: 2342

HAVE HALF SIZE SCHOOL BUS

I have a half size school bus I'm interested in making into something. Its on a Ford E-450 chasis with a killer 7.3 Diesel Powerstroke engine, running strong. I'm open to ideas/collaborations, etc.
by RoyP
Thu May 31, 2012 5:14 pm
Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
Topic: Stages Seeking Artists!
Replies: 18
Views: 8192

Re: Art Projects Seeking Participants

Would like to create a venue for acoustic jazz jams at my camp (one of two I'm working with.) I play vibes and will have access to a performance dome. Looking for jazz players... roypertchik at gmail dot com

Go to advanced search