Search found 2 matches

by tyfu
Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:28 pm
Forum: 2013 Art & Performance
Topic: Art Grants - did you receive a confirm email?
Replies: 7
Views: 3895

Re: Art Grants - did you receive a confirm email?

Yeah, I don't think it matters when the grant was sent in. I believe they review them all and then notify everybody at once. Though I kinda just made that up. I received an art grant in 2011, but was denied in 2011 and I got emails both times. But I couldn't say when they were sent out. I heard that...
by tyfu
Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:35 pm
Forum: 2013 Art & Performance
Topic: Art Grants - did you receive a confirm email?
Replies: 7
Views: 3895

Re: Art Grants - did you receive a confirm email?

I sent in two grant apps and only got a response for one of them (it was about 5 min after I emailed it in.) I contacted BM about the other grant app and they said not to worry. It's early March now so I guess we'll see who is getting a grant soon.

Go to advanced search