Search found 15 matches

by buzzn247
Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:32 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

Hey buzzn247! Welcome to eplaya, and the Bluegrass.. You might try looking up Kentucky 'Hillbilly Burners' and, in Cincinnati, 'ThePound'. I've been up to the Pound, they have a cool old building that they are rennovating, as a creative workspace. I met Kristal up there, though I believe she is hea...
by buzzn247
Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:30 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

jkisha wrote:Hey there, welcome to eplaya!
Jkisha Thanks for Welcomes!!
by buzzn247
Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:26 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

theCryptofishist wrote:
LeChatNoir wrote:And I love the cool Boar's Head door knocker. Nice photo.
Me, too. Although it's very different from your work.
Thanks!!! I thought it could be a Black Cat and hit jackpot but alas it is a BOAR!!! :wink:
by buzzn247
Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:22 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

illy dilly wrote:Welcome to eplaya!
Thats awesome that you're able to post a pic and people from the neighborhood are able to recognize it.
Thanks Illy Dilly I appreciate a good scene and took advantage of my ART rADAR. :mrgreen:
by buzzn247
Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

Hi buzzn, I see you've met fciron. His shop is super cool and chocked full of old-time goodness. He's a worthy and valued friend and an accomplished iron monger. Worth the trip to go meet him. Tell us about your first Burn! And please do hang around the boards. There's a lot of good folk here and l...
by buzzn247
Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

Thanks for the info Lewis I am hoping to make rounds towards that area and the whole Bardstown Road area in coming months. Nice snow today outside, I hope to be more active on the boards meanwhile.
by buzzn247
Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:48 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

And this I may be getting warm...Hmmm!
by buzzn247
Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:47 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

He's also very good people and is likely to be a good resource depending on time and distance. Thanks Cryptofishist I see a likelihood that we would get along and I traveled to some areas of Louisville and would be surprised if I did not take a picture (my Avatar) of a building not too far from his...
by buzzn247
Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:35 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

LeChatNoir has been active on eplaya past week or so I sent pm hopefully I can get some more info. Others I could not find Walt Baldwin, Kristal Light or Bubba John (All not registered on eplaya, atleast with those names)
by buzzn247
Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:24 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

trilobyte wrote:I'm pretty sure the Kentucky regional's somewhat active, they participated in the CORE burn in 2011 (someone had to build it!). You could also try posting in the Regionals & Events boards to see if you can find others/events in Kentucky. Welcome to ePlaya!
Thanks for Big Welcome and info!!
by buzzn247
Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:23 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

Savannah wrote:Yeah--I'm not sure if Kentucky is active, but you can send a blank email to the 2 addresses listed, just in case.
I went ahead and followed Trilobyte's advice and sent out email to [email protected] hope to connect~ Thanks!!!
by buzzn247
Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

I just got an Error 404 when I clicked on the links...
by buzzn247
Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:07 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

Thank for the information Savannah, I will check it out shortly. And I was there in 2009 on a solo trip from midwest... unbelievable how time flies!
by buzzn247
Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:58 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Re: Louisville Area

by buzzn247
Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:41 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Louisville Area
Replies: 26
Views: 4260

Louisville Area

Just moved here and need to be pointed in the right direction! I like to meet like-minded people...who are into Green Politics, Burning Man )( and Phish.

Go to advanced search