Search found 2 matches

by ThudGeek
Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hello world!
Replies: 6
Views: 1567

Re: Hello world!

Thanks for the welcome. I've seen the MA regionals site and will get involved this summer with satellite events. I figure my car could be of use to local burners is 2013 (I'm considering renting a trailer out in Reno, so can help with supply transport). It'll be just a small group of us going - my g...
by ThudGeek
Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:50 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hello world!
Replies: 6
Views: 1567

Hello world!

I figured I'd register and introduce myself before I get around to asking questions. Firstly, good luck to all the people who will be purchasing tickets starting tomorrow. I would have liked to go this year, but sometimes life gets in the way and I'll have to delay my trip to 2013. Hopefully the wor...

Go to advanced search