Search found 8 matches
- Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 am
- Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
- Topic: Into the abyss: extraordinary creatures of the abyss
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2368
Re: Into the abyss: extraordinary creatures of the abyss
I was hoping to get about a medium size bottle, about for about 300-500 balloons. they are all different sizes but 150 balloon can get me a small installation for about 1 night. I also like to use hifloat, so the balloons may last about 2 to 3 days. I tested releasing the balloons with a fishing pol...
- Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:59 pm
- Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
- Topic: Into the abyss: extraordinary creatures of the abyss
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2368
Re: Into the abyss: extraordinary creatures of the abyss
Hi Guys, I just found out it is really hard to arrange helium in the US... Is there anybody that can arrange a bottle helium for my project. I need a quote, just to say I am not a millionaire. I am already thinking of using hydrogen instead of helium, but with all the burning in the sky, this is may...
- Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:40 am
- Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
- Topic: Into the abyss: extraordinary creatures of the abyss
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2368
Re: Into the abyss: extraordinary creatures of the abyss
@moonrise yes I have seen the balloon chain project, very very beautiful and so simple... My parades are quiet different in set up, as I invite the audiance to participate and be part of the parade... During the day i will probably sleep as I will maintain europe time and party and parade at night ;...
- Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:05 am
- Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
- Topic: Into the abyss: extraordinary creatures of the abyss
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2368
Into the abyss: extraordinary creatures of the abyss
Hi Guys! short introduction My name is Micha, a dutch artist balloon. I mainly work with balloons and LEDs. I want to do a performance this year at Burning Man. My idea is to create deep sea creatures, figurative and abstract, kites made of balloons and leds. It will be a 100% litter free balloon re...
- Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:10 am
- Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
- Topic: Just a buncha' balloons..
- Replies: 93
- Views: 20271
Re: Just a buncha' balloons..
Also,
as living in europe, I have a close line to the manufacturer of the 6" heavy duty balloons...
in this 4 minute film you see some of my work on an indoor festival...
Are these the balloons you guys are all talking about ?
at 3m12s
cheers micha
as living in europe, I have a close line to the manufacturer of the 6" heavy duty balloons...
in this 4 minute film you see some of my work on an indoor festival...
Are these the balloons you guys are all talking about ?
at 3m12s
cheers micha
- Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:50 am
- Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
- Topic: Just a buncha' balloons..
- Replies: 93
- Views: 20271
Re: Just a buncha' balloons..
I am a professional balloon artist and experiment a lot with battery LED and how to rig them. http://www.artistballoon.com and http://www.michazonders.com just saw this!!! It is not real, but digital video... http://creativity-online.com/work/asics-launch/26078 I specialize in putting LED inside sma...
- Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:27 am
- Forum: Bikes & Transportation
- Topic: Going Dutch on traveling expenses
- Replies: 1
- Views: 769
Going Dutch on traveling expenses
Hi 2 dutch cool people want to go dutch on the traveling costs. We are looking for where to fly to now, so if we find some traveling mates, we can team up and rock Black Rock City. My name is micha de haan ( http://www.artistballoon.com ) and my objective is to launch my Electric balloon art this ye...
- Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:23 am
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: going dutch on BM
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1349
going dutch on BM
Hello BM'ers, I'm Micha de Haan, A newbe from the Netherlands. I am coming to BM this year and hope to launch my art at Black roch city. My main art is interactive illuminated balloon art. I hope to find people to collaborate with and travel friend to share expenses with. I think that I will bring g...