Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:03 pm
- Forum: 2012 Art & Performance
- Topic: Morris dancing?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 2010
Come along to my acoustic music camp during the day if you'd like venue variety, or a game of Petanque. Volta ao Mundo. Location TBD. voltacamp (at) gmail (dot) com
- Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:55 pm
- Forum: Philosophical Center
- Topic: Plug & Play/Turnkey Camping
- Replies: 797
- Views: 88553
Thanks for sharing. As a Virgin just last year, and a theme camp organizer this, I'm on a steep learning curve about the logistics and cultural choices we all make. The cognitive dissonance in that video seemed really apparent to me, and I think it's a little sad that the de facto Tourists jumping i...
- Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:39 pm
- Forum: 2012 Theme Camps
- Topic: Theme Camps Seeking Participants
- Replies: 51
- Views: 45566
Camp Name: Volta ao Mundo (currently a closed FB Group of the same name). What city you're based in: San Francisco, CA Description of your camp and 2012 plans - big picture stuff for now, you can get into the details (including dues) with people individually. Volta ao Mundo means "Around the World" ...
- Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:19 pm
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: Hello and Welcome... What's your name? Tell me about You...
- Replies: 5445
- Views: 762108
Hi all! I was de-virginated at Rites of Passage last year, and had such a great time that I'm forming my own acoustic music Theme Camp this year. It'll be small, it'll be a start, but stay tuned as I turn to ePlaya to recruit newcomers. Tickets have been a struggle, but I'm pushing on and hope to br...