Search found 4 matches

by Kampela
Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:27 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Anybody want anything from Finland? C U on the playa!
Replies: 27
Views: 5756

Re: Anybody want anything from Finland? C U on the playa!

Laka. You mean lakka ? yes, sorry, I forgot the spelling........Berry liqueur........ Not that I want it again, but, there is this black salty, licorice flavored vodka sort of stuff........I forget the name of that, too. Salmiakki. That is so obvious thing to bring that I didn't even think about it...
by Kampela
Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:22 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Anybody want anything from Finland? C U on the playa!
Replies: 27
Views: 5756

Re: Anybody want anything from Finland? C U on the playa!

Terve! Tervetuola eplayassa :D 1) If you bring Salmiakki, please, never ever give it to me :D But truth is some people might enjoy it. 2) If there is something I really love and miss, it is the mustard, you guys have such a great mustard!!! If I remember right, it was Turun Sinappi - the red one I ...
by Kampela
Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:31 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Anybody want anything from Finland? C U on the playa!
Replies: 27
Views: 5756

Re: Anybody want anything from Finland? C U on the playa!

ygmir wrote:Laka.
You mean lakka?
by Kampela
Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:28 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Anybody want anything from Finland? C U on the playa!
Replies: 27
Views: 5756

Anybody want anything from Finland? C U on the playa!

Just wondering, now that I'm (a virgin) going to Burning Man, why don't I bring something finnish avec moi?

Any wishes?

Go to advanced search