Search found 5 matches
- Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:34 pm
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: My name is Jack
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2313
Re: My name is Jack
I avoided this board for so long, but when I was looking at burning man info at work, it was one of the search results. I was missing her too, so I read some posts. Her speaking style and banter come across in her posts. It was like having her there in the room, in a way. I actually don't mind the f...
- Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 am
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: My name is Jack
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2313
Re: My name is Jack
Savannah is the most wonderful person I know, even if I fail to mention that to her sometimes. She wants me to go and I have wanted to go these last 2-3 years. I was just bothered by some stuff that I should wait to talk to her about, and should not air publicly. I did not want to just slap my cock ...
- Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:20 am
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: My name is Jack
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2313
Re: My name is Jack
How can I delete or edit this post? I really do intend to go to burningman with my gf Sav but I posted my intro when I was a bit confused, depressed, and drunk. I think I might have come on a little strong and that is not my intention. Everything I said is true but I posted from a place of jealousy.
- Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:43 pm
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: My name is Jack
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2313
Re: My name is Jack
I graduated from law school last year and I cannot afford the luxury of time off. Hopefully, I can join everyone next year.
- Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:28 pm
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: My name is Jack
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2313
My name is Jack
Hello,
My name is Jack. I have been dating Savannah for 11 years. Our first date was July 4, 2001. I thought I would introduce myself to everyone here.
Thanks,
Jack
My name is Jack. I have been dating Savannah for 11 years. Our first date was July 4, 2001. I thought I would introduce myself to everyone here.
Thanks,
Jack