Search found 4 matches
- Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:02 am
- Forum: Philosophical Center
- Topic: The 10 Symbols of Burning Man
- Replies: 37
- Views: 14958
Re: The 10 Symbols of Burning Man
I should of highlighted it, but you can find the simple static symbols alongside each of The Ten Principles at http://jameswickham.com/10-symbols. You can also download the SVG images or scalable PDF. http://jameswickham.com/10-symbols/images/wick-10-symbols-burningman.png I'm getting great feedback...
- Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:49 pm
- Forum: Philosophical Center
- Topic: The 10 Symbols of Burning Man
- Replies: 37
- Views: 14958
The 10 Symbols of Burning Man
Yo, I've designed 10 Symbols inspired by the Ten Principles of Burning Man. http://jameswickham.com/10-symbols/images/wick-10-symbols-animated-350.gif I've gifted these for you to use under a Creative Commons license (BY-NC-SA). You're welcome to use, share, remix and redistribute in all of your non...
- Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:48 am
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: virgin aussies passing through sanfran
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1865
virgin aussies passing through sanfran
hey lovers three of us little aussies are making the pilgrimage to BRC as virgins this year. we're driving an RV from sanfran, and would need a room to crash in for one night after our long flight. if there are any burners / exburners who can put us up for one night in sanfran (23rd Aug), we'd love ...
- Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:37 am
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: Virgin Aussie Burner looking for friends to do Burning Man w
- Replies: 21
- Views: 4092
Re: Virgin Aussie Burner looking for friends to do Burning M
Hey man
I'm also departing PER to BRC as a virgin burner this year. i'm picking up some fellow aussies from BNE on the way through to LAX. Our RV is full but I'll keep my ears open for anyone else willing to pitch in and shack up
-Wick
I'm also departing PER to BRC as a virgin burner this year. i'm picking up some fellow aussies from BNE on the way through to LAX. Our RV is full but I'll keep my ears open for anyone else willing to pitch in and shack up
-Wick