Search found 2 matches

by SirBigD
Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:35 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hi there!
Replies: 5
Views: 1162

Re: Hi there!

haha already looking around and reading up on some useful first timer tips. also a bit curious about these camps and groups people talk about, I don't think anyone I know would want to go to burning man but finding a group to be apart of and help out sounds like a lot of fun!
by SirBigD
Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:03 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hi there!
Replies: 5
Views: 1162

Hi there!

Hey there I'm Preston and I first saw a video of burning man in 2011 and was excited about it and really wanted to go. I had just recently seen on TV a documentary about burning man for 2012. I'm sad that I have missed it but! I am really excited for next years Burning man and I plan to try save mon...

Go to advanced search