Search found 2 matches

by Roosch
Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:31 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hello from the Netherlands
Replies: 11
Views: 2087

Re: Hello from the Netherlands

Thank you all for your responses. Of course I'm reading all the documents provided on the site and after that I'll visit the BM group in Amsterdam. I'm sure they'll have plenty information for me. Sooo looking forward to this, but there is a lot to figure out first. Since I won't be ready with this ...
by Roosch
Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:40 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hello from the Netherlands
Replies: 11
Views: 2087

Hello from the Netherlands

Hey there! We are Arnold and Leonie and we live in the Netherlands. We'd love to visit Burning Man in 2013 (it's on top of our list for a couple of years now). Problem is we can't bring too much stuff with us since we have to fly inn. Basically we're looking for people going there that have two plac...

Go to advanced search