Search found 4 matches

by Starman68
Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hi-yo from the Land of Lincoln
Replies: 12
Views: 1779

Re: Hi-yo from the Land of Lincoln

So if I'm reading this correctly, I need to come up with some sort of Bacon wrapped Pickles marinated in Absinthe...and a lot of it. Check.
by Starman68
Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:57 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hi-yo from the Land of Lincoln
Replies: 12
Views: 1779

Re: Hi-yo from the Land of Lincoln

H.G.Crosby wrote:it says east st. louis, but then again, why would anyone ever admit to actually living there?
I sometimes work in East St Louis, but only during daylight hours... and you're right, no one would admit to living there.
by Starman68
Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:55 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hi-yo from the Land of Lincoln
Replies: 12
Views: 1779

Re: Hi-yo from the Land of Lincoln

Roberto Dobbisano wrote:well lets see....

the mighty Kreskin says.....

Carbondale.
Not quite so far south, near Edwardsville, suburb of St Louis MO.
by Starman68
Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:02 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Hi-yo from the Land of Lincoln
Replies: 12
Views: 1779

Hi-yo from the Land of Lincoln

Hello all, my name is Curtis. This August I will drive 1920 miles from southern Illinois to BRC for the first time, and I’m pretty god-damned excited about it. I’ve been reading and watching everything “Burning Man” I can get my hands on for the last few months, and have begun plotting and planning ...

Go to advanced search