Search found 2 matches

by admiralburner
Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:41 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Heyo! Two First Time Burners from LA
Replies: 11
Views: 1753

Re: Heyo! Two First Time Burners from LA

Thanks for all the info! I think I'm definitely going to have to figure out how to make a hut of some sort. I'm pretty resourceful so this monkey hut looks like a great start. I'll start lurking around the camp forums. If we don't find a camp, how are you divided up when you get there? I mean do you...
by admiralburner
Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:05 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Heyo! Two First Time Burners from LA
Replies: 11
Views: 1753

Heyo! Two First Time Burners from LA

Hey Everybody! My lady and I have been thinking about Burning Man for a long time and finally pulled the trigger for 2013. We're based in LA currently, but lived in SF for 6 years. I'm a filmmaker with a huge hobby of super 8mm film. I've been thinking about putting together a projection show, but a...

Go to advanced search