Search found 2 matches

by DJay Ross
Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:03 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: DJay Ross ready for SuperFunTimes!
Replies: 17
Views: 2529

Re: DJay Ross ready for SuperFunTimes!

Ha! Thank you all. I know, I know... DJ's... fistpumping... arrogant bitches... not I. I spin with a bunch of DJ's from the BM camps all the time, so it's more of me wanting to play with my peers and spin music for people who want to dance and enjoy the experience, not just get stupid and hook up li...
by DJay Ross
Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:04 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: DJay Ross ready for SuperFunTimes!
Replies: 17
Views: 2529

DJay Ross ready for SuperFunTimes!

Hello All! This will be my first time on the playa, although I do have a lot of current friends already longtime burners. I super ready to come out and have fun with them and everyone else! My only burn experience has been at the LA Decom this year with my buddies Squachek, Launa Staehle, and Mark W...

Go to advanced search