Search found 2 matches

by burningsince99
Wed May 15, 2013 1:24 pm
Forum: 2013 Theme Camps
Topic: Family of Orphans Seeking New Home!
Replies: 25
Views: 4933

Re: Family of Orphans Seeking New Home!

noooo, I'm on her side. I love seeing kids on the playa. they have never bothered me one bit. and suggesting that is was farfetched to worry about people bashing the topic of kids.... well, I recently saw a string of flames about some poor soul who wants to deposit her mothers ashes on the playa. bu...
by burningsince99
Wed May 15, 2013 11:51 am
Forum: 2013 Theme Camps
Topic: Family of Orphans Seeking New Home!
Replies: 25
Views: 4933

Re: Family of Orphans Seeking New Home!

good luck...... I usually don't like how rude and annoying the well meaning snark is on this board, and I've been lurking for a long time eventhough I just joined recently.... but I have to post this before someone else says something even more annoying. I wish my parent had taken me to such things ...

Go to advanced search