Search found 3 matches

by tolmanaraquel
Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:08 pm
Forum: 2014 Share Resources
Topic: In need of a ride!
Replies: 3
Views: 1272

In need of a ride!

Hello, my name is Raquel and I will be coming from Boston! I have not booked a flight yet, so I can land anywhere you need me to be! I will help with gas money and car rental price if needed. 2013 was my first year at Burning Man and I cannot picture myself not being there this year! Please help :)))
by tolmanaraquel
Fri May 17, 2013 12:09 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: VIRGINBURNER FROM MASSACHUSETTS
Replies: 9
Views: 1801

Re: VIRGINBURNER FROM MASSACHUSETTS

Perfect! Much appreciated, thank you so much! :) <3
by tolmanaraquel
Thu May 16, 2013 11:12 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: VIRGINBURNER FROM MASSACHUSETTS
Replies: 9
Views: 1801

VIRGINBURNER FROM MASSACHUSETTS

This will be my first experience at Burning Man, and I am more than thrilled and feel so incredibly lucky to be able to attend and be part of a wonderful community like this! I'm not even sure who I'm making my trip with right now. So if any Burners from the East Coast are going and/or looking to ad...

Go to advanced search