Search found 5 matches
- Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:41 pm
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: Virgin burner from Mich 2014
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1193
Re: Virgin burner from Mich 2014
thanks @Trilobyte !
- Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:58 am
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: Virgin burner from Mich 2014
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1193
Re: Virgin burner from Mich 2014
Thanks jkisha!

- Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:57 am
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: Virgin burner from Mich 2014
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1193
Re: Virgin burner from Mich 2014
Thanks TattooGodddess! I added myself to your facebook page...what is the next step in potentially grouping up with your camp?
- Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:50 am
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: 2014 Virgin from Cincinnati
- Replies: 17
- Views: 1985
Re: 2014 Virgin from Cincinnati
Hey Cinci.... I am a fellow noobie also from Michigan that plans on attending BM this year. I am travelling with another virgin wouldn't mind sharing some space!I have a10 man tent and planning on getting more items needed for this week long adventure if you are interested you can message me back an...
- Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:41 pm
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: Virgin burner from Mich 2014
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1193