Search found 3 matches

by Hackitt
Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:06 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: a clown in the desert...
Replies: 6
Views: 1088

Re: a clown in the desert...

I do enjoy drinks :)

and Nipple, that comic is AWESOME!!!
by Hackitt
Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:52 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: a clown in the desert...
Replies: 6
Views: 1088

Re: a clown in the desert...

I will be sure to wear a cup :)

I'm aiming for a post apoc, desert traveling, nomad, circus type person... war paint and all.
by Hackitt
Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:42 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: a clown in the desert...
Replies: 6
Views: 1088

a clown in the desert...

So after years of wanting, I have decided that I am in a good place mentally and spiritually to experience the burn. Basic stats... 30 year old dude from Calgary, Canada who is ready for a new adventure. Me and a friend of mine are hoping to make it down there this year (may the ticket sale gods smi...

Go to advanced search