Search found 2 matches

by adventurseeker247
Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:47 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: New to Burning Man
Replies: 9
Views: 1289

Re: New to Burning Man

Thank you for those who answered to my post. I have been accepted to join Barbie Death Camp. I am looking forward to this, see you all there
by adventurseeker247
Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:00 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: New to Burning Man
Replies: 9
Views: 1289

New to Burning Man

Good day all My name is Jake, I am a single 26years old male. I am from a small town in IL called Troy, I consider it part of the Metro East Saint Louis MO area. I have been reading and reading and reading everything I can about burning man. That is about all I can do at the moment is read. I have b...

Go to advanced search