Search found 3 matches

by Scyantra
Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:31 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: A Robot from Montreal, Canada
Replies: 6
Views: 1284

Re: A Robot from Montreal, Canada

Haha yeah well that's alright !

Anyhow, this year, there will be a robot so.. (or one more, probably not a first) ;)
by Scyantra
Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:59 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: A Robot from Montreal, Canada
Replies: 6
Views: 1284

Re: A Robot from Montreal, Canada

Ok cool thanks ! Well I also play the guitar, Agaton, but I do not intend to bring it. I assumed this was a kind of 'hippie' event. But I've seen a picture in the lot that showed a DJ duo so I thought there would be some EDM around the place. At the size of this thing, there is probably a bit of eve...
by Scyantra
Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:24 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: A Robot from Montreal, Canada
Replies: 6
Views: 1284

A Robot from Montreal, Canada

Hi people of the burning world ! This is the kind of thing I've been really looking for and I'm glad I've found it, with the help of a friend. I'll be attending it for sure this year ! I'll try to be active on this forum as well, and read the guides. It's going to be a long ride from where I live bu...

Go to advanced search