Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:15 am
- Forum: Keeping Cool
- Topic: Alaskan here, Unsure of how to cope with weather!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 5431
As someone who comes from Alaska, I can totally understand your concern. I too had some anxiety about how I was going to deal with the high altitude and high temperatures since all my body knows is a temperate, drizzly, sea-level, coastal environment. I was surprised at how the extremely low humidit...
- Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:52 am
- Forum: 2014 Tickets Discussion
- Topic: Who's In...Who's Out?
- Replies: 174
- Views: 15842
I got in as soon as the clock struck Noon (11am for me) with surprisingly no wait at all, filled out all my information, clicked submit...then suddenly my heart dropped. It stated my credit card information was invalid. ?!?! I picked it over with a fine tooth comb and couldn't find any error until t...
- Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:03 am
- Forum: Clothing & Playawear
- Topic: help me with clothing do's and donts????
- Replies: 47
- Views: 8929
1) My most comfortable clothes out there consisted of cotton leggings, long flowing skirts, and sarongs. I found out the hard way that things that were too binding or had a scratchy fabric drove me crazy (especially in the heat) and I was ripping them off of me in no time. 2) I brought mid-calf comb...
- Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:20 pm
- Forum: The Greeter's Station
- Topic: Hello and Welcome... What's your name? Tell me about You...
- Replies: 5444
- Views: 938031
Hey everyone! After several years of lurking, researching, planning, and obsessively reading just about every thread of the the boards I finally decided to register as an actual member. I made it out to the desert for the first time last year from Alaska (gloriously over-prepared) and got to briefly...