Search found 6 matches

by mattmilby
Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:16 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Long Time Burner, First Time Caller
Replies: 2
Views: 540

Re: Long Time Burner, First Time Caller

I can try, but I don't know how well it'll survive the playa, haha
by mattmilby
Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:01 pm
Forum: 2014 Tickets Discussion
Topic: Buying a Ticket on STEP
Replies: 86
Views: 13238

Re: Buying a Ticket on STEP

Yeah, the Jackrabbit Speaks doesn't say anything about it either, I checked.
by mattmilby
Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:24 am
Forum: 2014 Tickets Discussion
Topic: Buying a Ticket on STEP
Replies: 86
Views: 13238

Re: Buying a Ticket on STEP

I'm not asking about the date of the STEP sale, I'm asking how long there will be between the announcement of the sale and the sale itself and whether or not there will be an email sent out.
by mattmilby
Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:18 am
Forum: 2014 Tickets Discussion
Topic: Buying a Ticket on STEP
Replies: 86
Views: 13238

Re: Buying a Ticket on STEP

I've looked at those and I still don't know whether or not there will be advance notice for the STEP sale. Thanks for being a dick about it, though.
by mattmilby
Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:31 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Long Time Burner, First Time Caller
Replies: 2
Views: 540

Long Time Burner, First Time Caller

WELL HELLO! My name is Matt, I've been to BRC 4 times and a few regionals a few other times. I've camped unofficially with (read: squatted with permission at) Arachnophobia and Ludo O'Dillo's (now The Dusty Swan) and officially with Bob's Rainforest and Awesome Sauce Society. I'm from Ohio, but I li...
by mattmilby
Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:11 am
Forum: 2014 Tickets Discussion
Topic: Buying a Ticket on STEP
Replies: 86
Views: 13238

Re: Buying a Ticket on STEP

Is there going to be an email sent out or an advance notice on when STEP registration begins? I'm not if this is true or not, but I heard someone say they didn't announce the dates until just before STEP registration started last year.

Go to advanced search