Search found 2 matches

by mysticmoon33
Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:29 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Groovy cat looking for a theme camp!
Replies: 6
Views: 849

Re: Groovy cat looking for a theme camp!

I am In Ontario in Toronto currently. Manitoban burners eh right on. I am trying to make as many connections as possible
by mysticmoon33
Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:55 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Groovy cat looking for a theme camp!
Replies: 6
Views: 849

Groovy cat looking for a theme camp!

hello friends, this will be my first burn, but not my first festival. I have always yearned to explore Black Rock City. and I may be doing this journey solo ( I am coming from Canada), so I am not really particular about who and where I join. If anyone would like to provide me some info or some oppo...

Go to advanced search