Search found 2 matches

by Marijship
Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:22 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: FIRST TIME BURNER(: need tips"
Replies: 7
Views: 2776

Re: FIRST TIME BURNER(: need tips"

Of course, I should've done that before asking questions. Hehe
But I also wanted to introduce myself and socialize a bit to get a little glimpse of what's to come! :)
by Marijship
Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:11 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: FIRST TIME BURNER(: need tips"
Replies: 7
Views: 2776

FIRST TIME BURNER(: need tips"

Hi Im Marianne! The moment I heard if burning man and looked into Ive wanted to go! A have a couple friends who MIGHT go but I dont want to wait to see what ends up happening and make my own plans! So some of my concerns: -getting there! I suppose i can fly there and buy the food and water there? Bu...

Go to advanced search