Search found 2 matches

by danlowlite
Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:13 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Virgin Burner From Rockford, IL
Replies: 3
Views: 1111

Re: Virgin Burner From Rockford, IL

Thank you, BoyScoutGirl! I've already emailed him and he is...somewhere out gallivanting around whale watching or something in Mexico. I'm just nervous about getting stuff _there_. I will take your advice. I already watched a few videos a few months ago, but I'll try to avoid it more. You're right. ...
by danlowlite
Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:56 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: Virgin Burner From Rockford, IL
Replies: 3
Views: 1111

Virgin Burner From Rockford, IL

Hello! My name is Dan and I'm a long time wannabe, first time burner from outside Chicago. I've wanted to go to BM since the 90s when I first read about it in college. Finally the world has aligned and my resources are available and I'm able to make a go of it with some confidence that I'll not be d...

Go to advanced search