Search found 4 matches

by GingerGinge
Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:20 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: First time burner seeking company!!
Replies: 11
Views: 3338

Re: First time burner seeking company!!

I forgot to say I appreciate your reality check and agree it is much needed. I already have seen and met people who are so clueless and don't put the effort in. People like you make the Playa experience more fun for those who bother to read :) I still have much reading to do! Peace x
by GingerGinge
Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:53 pm
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: First time burner seeking company!!
Replies: 11
Views: 3338

Re: First time burner seeking company!!

It was purely a romanticised view on self reliance, maybe wrongly interpreted. I am doing all the preparation, taking my ow water, food, shade, goggles, duck tape and various other survival items, some in extra quantities for others who may be slightly less prepared :) I understand radical self-reli...
by GingerGinge
Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:52 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: 1st of many times from UK
Replies: 1
Views: 484

1st of many times from UK

Hello Burning Planet! I am going to Burning Man for the first time this year, heard about it in passing and decided to look into it. The only way I can describe what I felt reading the 10 principles is “Wow, I found it. This is it. I found home”. There I was thinking I came from another planet as I ...
by GingerGinge
Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:14 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: First time burner seeking company!!
Replies: 11
Views: 3338

Re: First time burner seeking company!!

Howdy Irish Eyes! For your peace of mind I am female solo newbe travelling from the UK. I have joined regional networks in England and have already met some burners at pub nights and events, have also I have done A LOT of reading which lead me to the understanding that you do some basic planning and...

Go to advanced search