Search found 2 matches

by Wilsonnnnn
Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:11 am
Forum: 2014 Share Resources
Topic: A ride home to Colorado (even if you're leaving before sun.)
Replies: 1
Views: 497

A ride home to Colorado (even if you're leaving before sun.)

Hey I need a ride home for myself and my minimal gear to boulder, CO. Get at me please!! I can contribute towards gas of course and have a bike of course. If you're leaving the burn early please contact me. If you're leaving it on Monday contact me. I can help drive and will be carrying nothing ille...
by Wilsonnnnn
Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:37 am
Forum: The Greeter's Station
Topic: 20 years old, first time, looking for love
Replies: 1
Views: 547

20 years old, first time, looking for love

Hello, I am Wilson, I will be twenty in like a week, and I'm from boulder Colorado. I have spent the year traveling and trying to find that perfect home, and I found it, of course in myself right here, right now, where it always was and I love every day and marvel at the sheer weight and beauty of m...

Go to advanced search